Lillian has been praying for a while that all her friends could go to the zoo together. She wanted to show them the new baby giraffe. This week Grandpa & Grandma Thames made it happen!
I think we all could have watched the penguins all day!
loud birds
As we were waiting our turn to feed the giraffe I was looking away talking with Josh and the giraffe came up behind me and took all the lettuce out of my hand. I screamed!! Then Levi cried. We did recover and were able to enjoy the barn.
"Yook, Yiyian!"
For Levi the main attraction was "Lion King"
Poor Cely Kay and Mary Kathryn were stuck in their strollers. Cely Kay was much more joyful about her situation. Mary Kathryn on the other hand had strangers stopping to ask her what was wrong.
Levi really enjoyed his 1st Cherry ICEE, Daddy said he should have bought 2. :)
Joey and Savannah were headed to ride the train after ICEE time!
Mary Kathryn figured out she could stand up in her stroller while we waited
on everyone in the aquarium!
We said good bye to our friends.
And I thought we were headed home as well, but our Daddy had a little more fun in store for us
I agreed to go along if he carried Mary Kathryn, so Levi could ride. :)
Levi got to feed the Rainbow Lories nectar!
We were exhausted after such a fun day!
Thank you Grandpa, Grandma, and Lillian for sharing this special day with us.
3 comments:
I LOVE the penguins and could watch them all day too! And I like your happy shirt. You are such a cute mommy! Glad you ALL had a fun day!
Thank you for sharing the pictures.
Jim and I enjoyed having y'all at the zoo.
It was a FUN day!
Your blog makes me smile. :) Hope you're doing well, friend!
Post a Comment