Don't you just love the days where you are wandering around the store killing time on your lunch break and you come across a great sale. That happened to me at K-Mart today...just about 30 minutes ago. I had gone in to pick up the new George Strait CD "It Just Comes Naturally" for Josh (SSHHH!!! don't tell it's a surprise)...It's a really good CD I'm listening to it now (don't tell Josh that either). Anyway back to the story...I had gotten the CD and was cutting through the Purse/Accessory section and I came across these these large tote bags that were really cute! Some of them were that khaki canvas color with orange on the handle and the other ones were navy blue with green handles. They were the perfect size for your beach towel, ipod, sunscreen and favorite book or for a change of clothes if your staying somewhere just for the night. "I think I mightneed one of these," I thought to myself. Then I noticed that they were on the sale rack so I took a
gander at the price tag...$4.00!!! (And it wasn't even a Blue Light Special!!) And then I began to
think "...with a large single letter Monogram on them these will be fabulous Christmas gifts,"
SO I bought ALL of them. And have made several lists of people I can give them to (maybe you are one of them???) Well it did not feel like a sale when I got to the register and my total was $50.00. But to justify this shopping spree I have been reminding myself that when Christmas comes I will be glad for the me surprise find at K-Mart. K-Mart. Where you can find a hidden sales. Check it out for yourself one day when you're wandering out of boredom.
3 comments:
i LOVE LOVE bags! now, i am NOT saying that so you'll give me one :)
i'm just saying it cause it's TRUE! bags are my weakness-love them and it i saw one for 4 bucks i'd be all over it!
what a great idea for christmas!
i haven't been in kmart in ages-might have to stop it!
Marie -
Josh walked in the door last night and says how many of the same purse do you need??? After I explained my idea to him he still didn't quite get it...guess it's a girl thing.
HA!
Post a Comment