Well, it's been a while since my last blog (like 2 months!)...i just don't have anything excting to write about. But i thought i would share with you our snow day fun (we built our first snowman). Instead of being your typical grown ups and staying in by the fire we decided to go out to play after it had stopped snowing and had begun raining. Josh had all of his water proof hunting gear to wear, so he stayed dry. i just had my pink knitted stocking cap and down coat. I was drenched!! Last year for Christmas Josh's grandmother gave a Snowman Kit. It came with wooden black buttons, a wooden carrot nose, a red scarf, and a black top hat. I have been SO excited to use it, but b/c it has been so warm this winter i put it up in my parents' attic. Guess what? we FINALLY got snow and we don't have our kit. SO we got creative. Meet our snowman Bob (the Builder). His buttons and mouth are made out of chocolate chips, couldn't find any coal. And believe it or not he's still around...not all of him, just his bottom.

3 comments:
i hope you guys are never "typical adults" :)
your snowman looks like he could be rather helpful at directing traffic in a snow storm!
aub!! I like the snowman constuction worker!!!
see you soon!
mary
HOW FUN! I want some snow so that I can make a snowman! It looks so nice. I bet it was fun. I hope you have a great day! Love ya
Post a Comment